Optical gratings can be easily damaged by moisture, fingerprints, aerosols, or the slightest contact with any abrasive material. Gratings should only be handled when necessary and always held by the sides. Latex gloves or a similar protective covering should be worn to prevent oil from fingers from reaching the grating surface. No attempt should be made to clean a grating other than blowing off dust with clean, dry air or nitrogen. Solvents will likely damage the grating's surface.
- Substrate Material B270
- Surface Quality 60-40
- Dimension Tolerance ± 0.5 mm
- Thickness Tolerance 3± 0.2 mm
- Efficiency 45%~ 65% @ Peak Wavelength
- Clear Aperture 90%
- Damage Threshold 1 50mJ/cm² @200ns Pulsed Laser
- Damage Threshold 2 40W/cm²(CW)Continuous Laser
Our company has two types of manuals: Optical Devices & Photoelectric Instruments Manual and Visual Imaging Manual
Optical devices & optoelectronic instruments manual: The products in the manual include: optical components, laser components, optomechanical components, lenses and light sources, measuring instruments, and optical materials. In addition to these standard products, it also provides large-size ultra-precision planar optical component customization, spherical optical customization, aspheric optical customization, imaging lens design customization, optical design customization, and precision angle component customization.
Vision imaging manual: The products in the manual include: fixed focus lens, telecentric lens, zoom zoom lens, line scan lens, short wave near infrared lens (SWIR), 360°outer surround view lens, VIS-NIR lens, relay lens , Teleconverter, etc. In addition to standard lens products, it also provides lens design and development.
Ways to obtain the manual:
1. Obtain directly through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 010-6211-2301;
2. Submit by filling in the information below. After we receive the information, we will send it to you as soon as possible.